JOTUNN'S BREW BEARD OIL
JOTUNN'S BREW BEARD OIL [2oz]
[yōtən]: In Norse Mythology, a Jotunn was a member of a race of nature spirits with superhuman strength, and were associated as giants and exceedingly beautiful. Jotunn’s Brew Beard Oil 2oz is a unique blend of essential oils that consists of Benzoin Resin (Styrax tonkinesis), Cardamom oil, Neroli Oil, Sandalwood and Amber Oil, resulting in a combination of oils that is very earthy, and reminiscent of Nag Champa. With every use you’ll be transported to a simpler time, a time of giants, wilderness, and a time of magic.
SCENT PROFILE: NEROLI, CARDAMOM, AMBER AND SANDALWOOD SCENT. REMINISCENT OF NAG CHAMPA.
- ALL NATURAL BASE OILS
- NON GREASY
- EASY TO APPLY
- RELIEVES DRY SKIN
- LOCKS IN MOISTURE FOR SKIN AND BEARD
- STOPS BEARD DANDRUFF
- KILLS THE BEARD ITCH
- PROMOTES STRONG & HEALTHY GROWTH
All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. Check out our detailed Mad Viking Beard Company’s beard oil ingredients list and understand their benefits. Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinose
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)