Blodorn Beard Oil 2oz
Our proprietary blend of 8 carrier oils along with Coffee, Peppermint, and a splash of Penny Royal essential oils wake up the senses while moisturizing. Resulting in giving your beard everything it needs to be on point. Regular use helps relieve acne, dry skin, beard dandruff, and kills the itch! Leaves your beard soft and healthy without making it greasy!
Blodorn Beard Oil
[Blood-ORN]: The blood eagle, a ritualized method of execution detailed in late skaldic poetry was meant to punish and invoke fear into one’s adversaries. Blodorn Beard Oil is scented with Therapeutic grade Peppermint, Coffee, and a touch of Pennyroyal essential oils resulting in a one of a kind experience for your beard. Upon application you will immediately notice the peppermint waking up your skin while creating a cooling effect, all the while getting hints of fresh ground coffee beans. You will notice more mild coffee undertones throughout the day as the Peppermint fades. Blodorn is one of our heavier scents and is ideal for business meetings and late night pillaging alike. Upgrade to a starter pack and get a balm and beard wash with your order!
All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. For a more in depth look into our carrier oils and their benefits, click here.
Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinosa
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
|Dimensions||1.75 × 1.75 × 5.125 in|
(1) 2oz Oil, (2) 2oz Oils