Dragonshead Beard Oil 2oz
Our proprietary blend of 8 carrier oils along with Coconut and Lime essential oils pay homage to those souls who braved the high seas in search of adventure, power, and treasure. Smell great while giving your beard everything it needs to be on point. Regular use helps relieve acne, dry skin, beard dandruff, and kills the itch! Leaves your beard soft and healthy without making it greasy!
Dragonshead Beard Oil
[Dragons-Head]: Viking sea vessels were often mounted with a dragon or serpents head on the prow, it’s intention was to frighten away sea monsters, evil spirits, as well as other sea going vessels. When approaching foreign shores it would be removed to prevent scaring off the friendly land spirits. Scented with coconut and lime, we designed Dragonshead Beard Oil to honor those brave enough to risk everything. Return to the time when your ancestors took their first deep breath on foreign shores. The sun beating on their backs, adventure and the unknown ahead. Upgrade to the starter pack and get a balm and beard wash with your order!
All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. For a more detailed look at our ingredients and their benefits click here: Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinosa
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
|Dimensions||1.75 × 1.75 × 5.125 in|
(1) 2oz Oil, (2) 2oz Oils