Laderrock Beard Oil 2oz
Our proprietary blend of 8 carrier oils along with a blend of oils to create a realistic leather scent will mesmerize your senses while moisturizing and giving your beard everything it needs to be on point. Regular use helps relieve acne, dry skin, beard dandruff, and kills the itch! Leaves your beard soft and healthy without making it greasy!
Mad Viking Laderrock Leather Scented Beard Oil
[Ladder-rock]: Means leather coat in Swedish. For thousands of years, warriors donned armor made of leather because it was more readily available and cheaper than steel. Waging war to preserve or take lands and treasure is primal at its’ roots. If you close your eyes and take a few deep breaths after applying Laderrock Beard Oil you will almost see yourself on a barren field at first light, Breath rising into the air, shoulder to shoulder amongst war horses and berserkers alike. This leather scented oil is like no other. Apply with caution, lest you find yourself suddenly thrust into battle! Upgrade to the Raven Pack and get a balm and beard wash with your order!
All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
For more in depth information regarding our 2 oz moisturizing beard oils and their benefits, click here.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinosa
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
|Dimensions||1.75 × 1.75 × 5.125 in|
(1) 2oz Oil, (2) 2oz Oils