Dragonshead Beard Balm 2oz
$18.00 – $29.99
[Dragons-Head]: Viking sea going vessels were often mounted with a dragon or serpents head on the prow. It is important to remember that most people of the Viking age were very superstitious by our standards. The dragon head was simply to frighten away sea monsters and spirits. When approaching land the head could be removed to prevent scaring off the friendly land spirits.This tradition survived for many years and is shown on the Bayeux Tapestry to have be practiced even by supposedly Christian sailors.
Dragonshead is scented with coconut and lime.
Dragonshead Beard Balm
Our Beard Balm Blend consists of the following nutrient rich base oils, butters and waxes to help maintain, condition, manage and promote healthy growth and provide a medium styled hold without looking greasy. Mad Viking Beard Bam Blends are just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Pumpkinseed Oil (cold pressed)
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
- Shea Butter Virgin Unrefined (certified organic)
- Cocoa Butter (Natural Deodorized)
2 Ounce Balm, 4 Ounce Balm