Dragonshead Beard Oil 2oz
$18.00 – $29.99
[Dragons-Head]: Viking sea going vessels were often mounted with a dragon or serpents head on the prow. It is important to remember that most people of the Viking age were very superstitious by our standards. The dragon head was simply to frighten away sea monsters and spirits. When approaching land the head could be removed to prevent scaring off the friendly land spirits.This tradition survived for many years and is shown on the Bayeux Tapestry to have be practiced even by supposedly Christian sailors.
Dragonshead is scented with coconut and lime.
Dragonshead Beard Oil
Our Beard Oil Blends contain the following 8 nutrient rich base oils in just the right percentages to help maintain, condition, manage and promote healthy growth of your beard without looking greasy. Mad Viking Beard Oil Blends are just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinosa
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
2 Ounce Oil, 4 Ounce Oil